About Motor Sports Association
The Motor Sports Association (MSA) is the sole national governing body for four-wheel motor sport in the UK, as recognised by the world governing body, the Federation Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA).
The MSA is a not-for-profit organisation (limited by guarantee) comprising around 750 affiliated motor clubs, which are represented by 13 Regional Associations Nationwide.The MSA represents approximately 30,000 competition licence holders and 9,500 volunteer marshals and officials, and issues permits for around 5,000 motor sport events every year.
what we did
Based on key requirements, we recommended a Totara LMS implementation to be the most cost-effective solution. The robust reporting architecture within the platform coupled with the flexible learning features would meet key requirements and offer opportunities to scale in the future should the MSA require this.
- Hosting, set-up, monitoring and backup services for the Totara LMS site
- Creation of main theme design for the site that is closely aligned and meets MSA brand guidelines
- Provision of development services to enable continued growth and scaling of the platform and to provide integration with the existing database system
- Totara LMS administrator and Course Creator training to allow the building of custom reports and development of course materials
- Implementation of a Responsive Theme Design to enhance the user experience on smartphone and tablet devices
- ‘Premium Support’ providing support as and when required
what they said
Synergy Learning is a trusted supplier who knows and understands the processes of planning and implementing eLearning within such a regulated environment such as ours. An essential part of this project was to integrate our current database system with Totara LMS and I have to say the level of skill and expertise demonstrated by the whole Synergy Learning team was outstanding. We currently have around 5000 subscribers to the site and have been able to successfully certify Marshals for key sporting events. We are excited to continuing work with Synergy Learning to further develop our eLearning plans in the future.
Alan Page – MSA
- Within the first 18 weeks the MSA had almost 4000 subscribers to the Totara site
- To date, almost 5000 fully accredited Rally and Cross Country marshals since inception of the Totara site