Great news, Totara Learn 12 here!
Totara Learn 12 brings with it a host of new features and functionality to improve the learning and administrative experience. Many of the new features add further power and ease of use, with a fantastic range of appearance options for the flexible, customisable platform that Totara users have come to expect.
Some of the key new improvements include:
- Course catalogue improvements to make it easier for users to browse, filter or search for courses
- Featured links block updates with custom images associated with each course, program and certification
- Top and bottom block regions for more visually appealing graphic-based navigation
- Redesign of the top navigation area (previously the main menu), including third-level navigation and moving the site logo, language selector, messages and alerts to the navigation bar
- A streamlined front page, including a condensed and improved display of course lists, course search and announcements
- New ‘Add block’ workflow
- New block regions and appearance options
- Relocated and configurable admin menu, with groupings of tasks and options created and named as required for easier learning administration
- Ability to restrict access based on time since completing (or not completing) another activity to stagger learners’ journeys
- Default settings for HR Import, allowing for each HR Import element to have its own settings and scheduling
- Content marketplace, enabling site administrators and content creators to create new courses or supplement existing courses with content imported from a content marketplace
Please take a moment to review the full release notes for more detailed information. You can also download a Totara Learn fact sheet below, also if you haven't already signed up we we will be running a webinars for you to see the new features in action and to ask any questions you may have - please register below!