We create a training schedule that caters for your specific training needs.
On our Moodle training days you spend the majority of the time doing, rather than listening.
We believe learning should be fun, but fundamentally, it must generate results and provide transferable skills. That’s why when you choose us for training, you can expect to be actively involved throughout the session with opportunities to interact with and explore the Moodle platform.
As a leading Moodle training provider and a trusted source for Moodle knowledge, we differ from other training providers in that we don’t provide a generic structured training course. We take the time to understand your specific needs and build a training programme, that will ensure you have all the skills and knowledge required, to deliver your content and manage your platform.
Moodle Course Creator
Audience : Teachers, trainers and facilitators who wish to learn about the full range of Moodle functionality.
- Two day training course
- Course resource and activity configuration
- Learner/student management and groups
- Conditional access and progress tracking
- Course configuration, management and reporting
Audience : Moodle administrators, who wish to learn about how to manage, configure and optimise Moodle.
- One day training course
- Category and course administration
- User management
- Authentication and enrolment
- Roles and permissions
- Grading and pedagogical configuration
- Technical configuration (performance, security and backups)
- Look and feel
- Maintenance procedures
Audience : Moodle users who require training in specific topics in Moodle, which can include;
- Administration features and configuration
- Course creation and layout
- Resource and activity usage
- Core and third party functionality
- User management and setup
- Assessment configuration
- Collaboration overview
- Networking setup
We also provide specialist training in the following areas:
- Moodle Developer Training
Learn how to develop your own plugins for Moodle.
- Moodle Gradebook Training
Advance your knowledge in the use of the gradebook and it’s many configurations.
- Moodle Course Creator Certification
For experienced Moodle 2 users who wish to be a certified Moodler.