Do you Moodle?...
What is Moodle?
Moodle gives educators the best tools to manage and promote learning. There are many ways to use Moodle:
- Moodle has features that allow it to scale to very large deployments and hundreds of thousands of students, yet Moodle can also be used for a primary school or an education hobbyist.
- Many institutions use Moodle as their platform to conduct fully online courses, while some use it simply to augment face-to-face courses (known as blended learning).
- Many Moodle users love to use the activity modules (such as forums, databases and wikis) to build richly collaborative communities of learning around their subject matter (in the social constructionist tradition), while others prefer to use Moodle as a way to deliver content to students (such as standard SCORM packages) and assess learning using assignments or quizzes.
Moodle with Synergy Learning
Synergy Learning is the leading Moodle Partner in the UK and Ireland and the only Partner offering full service Moodle solutions. We are staffed by elearning experts and we know how to get the most from Moodle.
Our full range of services include:
- Moodle Hosting
- Moodle Support
- Moodle Training
- Moodle Theme Design
- Moodle Development
- Moodle Health Checks
- Moodle Consultancy
Our Moodle clients encompass the world of professional educators as well as businesses seeking to incorporate education technology for the personal development of their workforce.
- Private Training Organisations
- Government Agencies
- Not-for-Profit Organisations