Synergy Learning. It’s what we call ourselves, sort of like a team.
‘Earth’s Mightiest Heroes’ type of thing.
Adapted from Tony Stark, The Avengers
Synergy Learning is a leading authorised Moodle, Mahara and Totara Partner, with 17 years experience creating solutions for online learning.
We provide eLearning solutions that wrap around OpenSource technologies like Moodle, Totara and Mahara – globally leading learning platform and ePortfolio software. However, we want to shift the focus back to learning and away from the technology.
We aim to be the partner of choice for our customers who themselves strive to deliver excellence in education globally and in partnership we aim to make a positive difference to learners by providing tools that help them learn effectively.
We are ready to share our wealth of real world expertise and join you on your journey for excellence in eLearning.
We are passionate about the technology and delivering great service to our clients.
We are leaders in our fields and are actively involved in the latest developments in educational technology.
Whether you are taking your first steps in eLearning or are in full flight, our full service offering and flexible nature enables us to help you, no matter where you are in your eLearning journey.
We understand eLearning and know how important it is to understand your business, to ensure we have the knowledge to create a platform that will make a difference.
A Journey of Success
With over 16 years in the business we have many successful projects under our belt, including lots of positive testimonials from satisfied customers.
What our clients say about us
- "People were amazed and intrigued by the learning suite and judicial hub. It is an amazing vision and remarkable achievement."Professor Brettel Dawson, National Judicial Institute of Canada
- 'For children growing up in Dembi Dollo, in Western Ethiopia, it really is a tough life, but thanks to generous donations received from Synergy Learning we are able to give these children genuine hope for a much better future, by providing a good education which will give them opportunities they simply wouldn’t have had otherwise'.Stand By Me
- "Working with the Synergy Learning designers was a very effective and professional experience, listening carefully to and matching our requirements."Bob Allen, King Edward VI School
- "Synergy Learning has responded very well to our needs and has provided fast and efficient service. They have taken particular care in understanding our company, our goals and the nature of our online training services. They have delivered prompt service with cost- effective solutions that accommodated the needs and wishes of our clients"Vesper Group
- "If this had been available when I was embarking on my first steps in bookkeeping it would have been extremely useful and my initial discomfort when learning its unusual terminology would have been eased. The examples were particularly pertinent to club finances."Sports Club Leader, Club Matters
- "Synergy Learning took the time to understand our requirements and to ensure that the transfer from the old system to the new system was not only smooth but met our specific requirements".Rachel Hyland, Learning and Development Specialist, Cornmarket Group
- "We have worked with Synergy Learning for over six years and have been delighted with the outstanding level of service we have received. From discussions for future development, through to the day-to-day job of answering our questions. The high level of customer service shines through at every level."Keith Burnett, ILT Development Manager
- We have been clients of Synergy Learning since 2007 and over that timeframe they've been very supportive and always respond quickly to our support requests.Macmillan Cancer Care
- Synergy Learning helped the SI Network to explore other options in addition to Moodle, as our not-for-profit training organisation is not the straight forward school or university model. We have found them to be very approachable and professional at all times.Suzanne Leyland, SI Network Support
Synergy Learning are proud to be the leading Moodle, Mahara & Totara Partner in the UK and Ireland. Being a Partner enables us to have the most up-to-date information on the platforms, allowing us to provide clients with the highest quality service in; hosting, support, training, design and consultancy.
Being a Certified Moodle Partner since 2005 we have provided a number of development contributions as well as financial support to the Moodle project.
A Platinum partner since 2011 we have worked with many corporate businesses and charities to produce workplace learning platforms using Totara.
Being a Mahara partner since 2007, we know our stuff and can offer clients the most up-to- date and sound advice on their eportfolio platforms.