Synergy Learning. It’s what we call ourselves, sort of like a team.
‘Earth’s Mightiest Heroes’ type of thing.
Adapted from Tony Stark, The Avengers
Synergy Learning is a leading authorised Moodle, Mahara and Totara Partner, with 17 years experience creating solutions for online learning.
We provide eLearning solutions that wrap around OpenSource technologies like Moodle, Totara and Mahara – globally leading learning platform and ePortfolio software. However, we want to shift the focus back to learning and away from the technology.
We aim to be the partner of choice for our customers who themselves strive to deliver excellence in education globally and in partnership we aim to make a positive difference to learners by providing tools that help them learn effectively.
We are ready to share our wealth of real world expertise and join you on your journey for excellence in eLearning.
We are passionate about the technology and delivering great service to our clients.
We are leaders in our fields and are actively involved in the latest developments in educational technology.
Whether you are taking your first steps in eLearning or are in full flight, our full service offering and flexible nature enables us to help you, no matter where you are in your eLearning journey.
We understand eLearning and know how important it is to understand your business, to ensure we have the knowledge to create a platform that will make a difference.
A Journey of Success
With over 16 years in the business we have many successful projects under our belt, including lots of positive testimonials from satisfied customers.
What our clients say about us
- "Thanks for your commitment to getting the design spot on for us."Nicholas Rozee, Crawley Borough Council
- "It was and continues to be a pleasure working with Synergy Learning. Their customer assistance is the best I have seen. They keep you constantly updated about the work that is being done and are committed to making the website and systems look and function exactly how you want. Also, Moodle continues to positively surprise me, with even more resources than I thought was possible and an interface, very easy to manage."Lucas Bagatini
- “As a charity we recognise the value that the private sector can add to helping us tackle the on-going problem of youth unemployment. Through partnerships such as this with Synergy Learning, our young people can improve their interview skills and job prospects to help get their lives on track.”Ian Jeffers, Regional Director with The Prince’s Trust in Northern Ireland
- "Our students say they couldn’t imagine being without the Virtual Learning Environment provided by Synergy Learning. It is a one stop portal for learners for everything they could possibly need whilst studying at Forth Valley College."Jasmin Hodge, Forth Valley College
- “Synergy Learning is a trusted supplier who knows and understands the processes of planning and implementing eLearning within such a regulated environment such as ours. An essential part of this project was to integrate our current database system with Totara LMS and I have to say the level of skill and expertise demonstrated by the whole Synergy Learning team was outstanding. We currently have around 5000 subscribers to the site and have been able to successfully certify Marshals for key sporting events. We are excited to continuing work with Synergy Learning to further develop our eLearning plans in the future.”Alan Page (Training Executive) Motor Sports Association
- "Synergy Learning has responded very well to our needs and has provided fast and efficient service. They have taken particular care in understanding our company, our goals and the nature of our online training services. They have delivered prompt service with cost- effective solutions that accommodated the needs and wishes of our clients"Vesper Group
- "Working with the Synergy Learning designers was a very effective and professional experience, listening carefully to and matching our requirements."Bob Allen, King Edward VI School
- "If this had been available when I was embarking on my first steps in bookkeeping it would have been extremely useful and my initial discomfort when learning its unusual terminology would have been eased. The examples were particularly pertinent to club finances."Sports Club Leader, Club Matters
- "Since partnering with Halfords, Synergy Learning have supported the People Development team in growing the use and effectiveness of eLearning through the deployment of Totara LMS. A mix of learning styles and content is used across the Halfords HUB. Synergy Learning's honest, flexible and scalable approach has been invaluable for us, not only allowing for rapid deployment of new learning projects but also in ensuring the solutions are delivered in the most cost-effective manner. New development projects to enhance the LMS are scoped in detail and a project timeline is always agreed in advance to ensure the development feature (s) are ready for the go-live date specified by us. We'd recommend Synergy Learning (and have done so already) because, unlike most suppliers, they work with us to find and implement the best possible solution. They don't chase the pounds and their focus is solely on what will support us going forward"Laura Dangerfield, People Development
- Tracy Starkey-Moore, Heart of England
Third SectorI particularly noted the fact that you personally have a brilliant approach with your customers, are fully versed with the functions of Moodle and Totara and take time to understand our needs!
Synergy Learning are proud to be the leading Moodle, Mahara & Totara Partner in the UK and Ireland. Being a Partner enables us to have the most up-to-date information on the platforms, allowing us to provide clients with the highest quality service in; hosting, support, training, design and consultancy.
Being a Certified Moodle Partner since 2005 we have provided a number of development contributions as well as financial support to the Moodle project.
A Platinum partner since 2011 we have worked with many corporate businesses and charities to produce workplace learning platforms using Totara.
Being a Mahara partner since 2007, we know our stuff and can offer clients the most up-to- date and sound advice on their eportfolio platforms.