Synergy Learning. It’s what we call ourselves, sort of like a team.
‘Earth’s Mightiest Heroes’ type of thing.
Adapted from Tony Stark, The Avengers
Synergy Learning is a leading authorised Moodle, Mahara and Totara Partner, with 17 years experience creating solutions for online learning.
We provide eLearning solutions that wrap around OpenSource technologies like Moodle, Totara and Mahara – globally leading learning platform and ePortfolio software. However, we want to shift the focus back to learning and away from the technology.
We aim to be the partner of choice for our customers who themselves strive to deliver excellence in education globally and in partnership we aim to make a positive difference to learners by providing tools that help them learn effectively.
We are ready to share our wealth of real world expertise and join you on your journey for excellence in eLearning.
We are passionate about the technology and delivering great service to our clients.
We are leaders in our fields and are actively involved in the latest developments in educational technology.
Whether you are taking your first steps in eLearning or are in full flight, our full service offering and flexible nature enables us to help you, no matter where you are in your eLearning journey.
We understand eLearning and know how important it is to understand your business, to ensure we have the knowledge to create a platform that will make a difference.
A Journey of Success
With over 16 years in the business we have many successful projects under our belt, including lots of positive testimonials from satisfied customers.
What our clients say about us
- “Synergy Learning has proved to be the ideal partner for the development and launch of High-Point Rendal’s eLearning platform,Jigsaw. Working with the team has been, and continues to be, a real pleasure – from their initial understanding of our brief through to the official launch and ongoing support of a first-class product. We are delighted with the quality and professionalism of their service.” Mark Lench, Marketing Director
- "Synergy Learning has been reactive to our continually evolving programme and their expertise and commitment to the project has been invaluable to us. They have provided us with a new way of delivering training, and the success of this partnership will shape our client propositions going forward."Patrick Gallen, PwC
- We recruited Synergy Learning initially as a hosting provider but very soon understood how much more was on offer. We are currently migrating to Totara and could not have imagined doing so without the support and guidance from such a knowledgeable and friendly team.
- "Thanks so much for providing a solution so quickly, you’ve saved me a great deal of hassle".Henry Fuller, Leeds Teaching Hospital
- “As our business continues to grow it is extremely important that our LMS grows with us. Thanks to Synergy Learning we have been able to do this successfully. Their professionalism and expertise in the migration of Moodle to Totara LMS has been fundamental to allowing us to move forward with our eLearning strategy to ensure we remain at the top of our game and provide our promises to our clients. We look forward to continuing working with the whole team to progress this further.”Lara Krentler, KIND Personal Development Manager
- "We have worked with Synergy Learning for over six years and have been delighted with the outstanding level of service we have received. From discussions for future development, through to the day-to-day job of answering our questions. The high level of customer service shines through at every level."Keith Burnett, ILT Development Manager
- “As a charity we recognise the value that the private sector can add to helping us tackle the on-going problem of youth unemployment. Through partnerships such as this with Synergy Learning, our young people can improve their interview skills and job prospects to help get their lives on track.”Ian Jeffers, Regional Director with The Prince’s Trust in Northern Ireland
- “Synergy Learning has proved to be the ideal partner for the development and launch of High-Point Rendel’s eLearning platform, Jigsaw. Working with the team at Synergy Learning has been, and continues to be, a real pleasure – from their initial understanding of our brief through to the official launch and ongoing support of a first-class product. We are delighted with the quality and professionalism of their service.”Mark Lench, Programme Director
- "The illustrations of accounts really helped me to understand the text, the module was pitched at the right level for Club volunteers."Sports Club Leader, Sport England, Club Matters
- "Synergy Learning are a perfect Moodle Partner for any institution, regardless of size, providing a personal touch that makes a big difference!"John Kerr, Clydebank College
Synergy Learning are proud to be the leading Moodle, Mahara & Totara Partner in the UK and Ireland. Being a Partner enables us to have the most up-to-date information on the platforms, allowing us to provide clients with the highest quality service in; hosting, support, training, design and consultancy.
Being a Certified Moodle Partner since 2005 we have provided a number of development contributions as well as financial support to the Moodle project.
A Platinum partner since 2011 we have worked with many corporate businesses and charities to produce workplace learning platforms using Totara.
Being a Mahara partner since 2007, we know our stuff and can offer clients the most up-to- date and sound advice on their eportfolio platforms.