Synergy Learning. It’s what we call ourselves, sort of like a team.
‘Earth’s Mightiest Heroes’ type of thing.
Adapted from Tony Stark, The Avengers
Synergy Learning is a leading authorised Moodle, Mahara and Totara Partner, with over 15 years experience creating solutions for online learning.
We provide services that wrap around OpenSource technologies like Moodle, Totara and Mahara – globally leading learning platform and ePortfolio software. However, we want to shift the focus back to learning and away from the technology.
We aim to be the partner of choice for our customers who themselves strive to deliver excellence in education globally and in partnership we aim to make a positive difference to learners by providing tools that help them learn effectively.
Our Learning Journey
We are ready to share our wealth of real world expertise and join you on your journey for excellence in eLearning.
We are passionate about the technology and delivering great service to our clients.
We are leaders in our fields and are actively involved in the latest developments in educational technology.
Whether you are taking your first steps in eLearning or are in full flight, our full service offering and flexible nature enables us to help you, no matter where you are in your eLearning journey.
We understand e-learning and know how important it is to understand your business, to ensure we have the knowledge to create a platform that will make a difference.
A Journey of Success
With over 15 years in the business we have many successful projects under our belt, including lots of positive testimonials from satisfied customers.
What our clients say about us
- "Thanks so much for providing a solution so quickly, you’ve saved me a great deal of hassle".Henry Fuller, Leeds Teaching Hospital
- "People were amazed and intrigued by the learning suite and judicial hub. It is an amazing vision and remarkable achievement."Professor Brettel Dawson, National Judicial Institute of Canada
- "Our students say they couldn’t imagine being without the Virtual Learning Environment provided by Synergy Learning. It is a one stop portal for learners for everything they could possibly need whilst studying at Forth Valley College."Jasmin Hodge, Forth Valley College
- "Thanks for your commitment to getting the design spot on for us."Nicholas Rozee, Crawley Borough Council
- "The training was just what we needed. Our trainer gave a great overview of Moodle but really went into detail in the areas we use most."Aisling Boyle, Leisure Academy
- "Synergy Learning are a perfect Moodle Partner for any institution, regardless of size, providing a personal touch that makes a big difference!"John Kerr, Clydebank College
- "After five years working with Synergy Learning our offering has grown to a range of 15 training products all over the world. Success of this growth owes much to the support and guidance of the team at Synergy Learning, who are always quick to respond to our needs."Mark Jasper, British Council
- "Working with the Synergy Learning designers was a very effective and professional experience, listening carefully to and matching our requirements."Bob Allen, King Edward VI School
- Tracy Starkey-Moore, Heart of England
Third SectorI particularly noted the fact that you personally have a brilliant approach with your customers, are fully versed with the functions of Moodle and Totara and take time to understand our needs!
- We have been clients of Synergy Learning since 2007 and over that timeframe they've been very supportive and always respond quickly to our support requests.Macmillan Cancer Care
Synergy Learning are proud to be the leading Moodle, Mahara & Totara Partner in the UK and Ireland. Being a Partner enables us to have the most up-to-date information on the platforms, allowing us to provide clients with the highest quality service in; hosting, support, training, design and consultancy.
Being a Certified Moodle Partner since 2005 we have provided a number of development contributions as well as financial support to the Moodle project.
A Platinum partner since 2011 we have worked with many corporate businesses and charities to produce workplace learning platforms using Totara.
Being a Mahara partner since 2007, we know our stuff and can offer clients the most up-to- date and sound advice on their eportfolio platforms.