Synergy Learning. It’s what we call ourselves, sort of like a team.
‘Earth’s Mightiest Heroes’ type of thing.
Adapted from Tony Stark, The Avengers
Synergy Learning is a leading authorised Moodle, Mahara and Totara Partner, with 17 years experience creating solutions for online learning.
We provide eLearning solutions that wrap around OpenSource technologies like Moodle, Totara and Mahara – globally leading learning platform and ePortfolio software. However, we want to shift the focus back to learning and away from the technology.
We aim to be the partner of choice for our customers who themselves strive to deliver excellence in education globally and in partnership we aim to make a positive difference to learners by providing tools that help them learn effectively.
We are ready to share our wealth of real world expertise and join you on your journey for excellence in eLearning.
We are passionate about the technology and delivering great service to our clients.
We are leaders in our fields and are actively involved in the latest developments in educational technology.
Whether you are taking your first steps in eLearning or are in full flight, our full service offering and flexible nature enables us to help you, no matter where you are in your eLearning journey.
We understand eLearning and know how important it is to understand your business, to ensure we have the knowledge to create a platform that will make a difference.
A Journey of Success
With over 16 years in the business we have many successful projects under our belt, including lots of positive testimonials from satisfied customers.
What our clients say about us
- "Thanks so much for providing a solution so quickly, you’ve saved me a great deal of hassle".Henry Fuller, Leeds Teaching Hospital
- “Synergy Learning has proved to be the ideal partner for the development and launch of High-Point Rendel’s eLearning platform, Jigsaw. Working with the team at Synergy Learning has been, and continues to be, a real pleasure – from their initial understanding of our brief through to the official launch and ongoing support of a first-class product. We are delighted with the quality and professionalism of their service.”Mark Lench, Programme Director
- "Through the support from Synergy Learning we were able to extend our learning management system to become an attractive world-wide offering. As supplier of online and blended learning language courses for German as a foreign language, we have often very specific requirements. We have been supported from consultancy to implementation through Synergy Learning's valuable consultancy and development expertise. Through continual development, the learning management system has become central to the digital strategy of the Goethe-Institut"Joachim Quandt (Sprachkurse und Fortbildungen)
- Working with Synergy Learning helped us really make the most out of our project. The attention to detail in making sure we had everything exactly the way we wanted, taking into account we were developing themes for 2 different brands (Toyota and Lexus) in two languages (English and Spanish) for desktop and mobile use, was great, and we’re really excited to see how our users will make the most of our new platform’s look and feel.Hellmuth Sole, Regional Development Manager, Toyota Motor Corporation
- "After five years working with Synergy Learning our offering has grown to a range of 15 training products all over the world. Success of this growth owes much to the support and guidance of the team at Synergy Learning, who are always quick to respond to our needs."Mark Jasper, British Council
- "Our students say they couldn’t imagine being without the Virtual Learning Environment provided by Synergy Learning. It is a one stop portal for learners for everything they could possibly need whilst studying at Forth Valley College."Jasmin Hodge, Forth Valley College
- Tracy Starkey-Moore, Heart of England
Third SectorI particularly noted the fact that you personally have a brilliant approach with your customers, are fully versed with the functions of Moodle and Totara and take time to understand our needs!
- “Synergy Learning has proved to be the ideal partner for the development and launch of High-Point Rendal’s eLearning platform,Jigsaw. Working with the team has been, and continues to be, a real pleasure – from their initial understanding of our brief through to the official launch and ongoing support of a first-class product. We are delighted with the quality and professionalism of their service.” Mark Lench, Marketing Director
- We recruited Synergy Learning initially as a hosting provider but very soon understood how much more was on offer. We are currently migrating to Totara and could not have imagined doing so without the support and guidance from such a knowledgeable and friendly team.
Synergy Learning are proud to be the leading Moodle, Mahara & Totara Partner in the UK and Ireland. Being a Partner enables us to have the most up-to-date information on the platforms, allowing us to provide clients with the highest quality service in; hosting, support, training, design and consultancy.
Being a Certified Moodle Partner since 2005 we have provided a number of development contributions as well as financial support to the Moodle project.
A Platinum partner since 2011 we have worked with many corporate businesses and charities to produce workplace learning platforms using Totara.
Being a Mahara partner since 2007, we know our stuff and can offer clients the most up-to- date and sound advice on their eportfolio platforms.