Synergy Learning. It’s what we call ourselves, sort of like a team.
‘Earth’s Mightiest Heroes’ type of thing.
Adapted from Tony Stark, The Avengers
Synergy Learning is a leading authorised Moodle, Mahara and Totara Partner, with 17 years experience creating solutions for online learning.
We provide eLearning solutions that wrap around OpenSource technologies like Moodle, Totara and Mahara – globally leading learning platform and ePortfolio software. However, we want to shift the focus back to learning and away from the technology.
We aim to be the partner of choice for our customers who themselves strive to deliver excellence in education globally and in partnership we aim to make a positive difference to learners by providing tools that help them learn effectively.
We are ready to share our wealth of real world expertise and join you on your journey for excellence in eLearning.
We are passionate about the technology and delivering great service to our clients.
We are leaders in our fields and are actively involved in the latest developments in educational technology.
Whether you are taking your first steps in eLearning or are in full flight, our full service offering and flexible nature enables us to help you, no matter where you are in your eLearning journey.
We understand eLearning and know how important it is to understand your business, to ensure we have the knowledge to create a platform that will make a difference.
A Journey of Success
With over 16 years in the business we have many successful projects under our belt, including lots of positive testimonials from satisfied customers.
What our clients say about us
- We have been clients of Synergy Learning since 2007 and over that timeframe they've been very supportive and always respond quickly to our support requests.Macmillan Cancer Care
- It was and is a pleasure to work with Synergy Learning. Their customer assistance is the best I have seen. Also, Moodle continues to positively surprise me, with even more resources than I thought was possible and an interface very easy to manage, especially with such a highly skilled and professional team always available and willing to help.Lucas Bagatini
- “Since we appointed Synergy Learning as our new partner we have implemented a number of positive changes to help improve the end user experience. The skills and experience of the Synergy Learning consultants and their flexibility to support our ways of working through the LMS ensures we achieve something that works for us”Carolyn Oxley, HR Manager, (Wider Learning and Engagement Talent and Organisational Development) Big Lottery Fund
- "After five years working with Synergy Learning our offering has grown to a range of 15 training products all over the world. Success of this growth owes much to the support and guidance of the team at Synergy Learning, who are always quick to respond to our needs."Mark Jasper, British Council
- 'For children growing up in Dembi Dollo, in Western Ethiopia, it really is a tough life, but thanks to generous donations received from Synergy Learning we are able to give these children genuine hope for a much better future, by providing a good education which will give them opportunities they simply wouldn’t have had otherwise'.Stand By Me
- "Synergy Learning took the time to understand our requirements and to ensure that the transfer from the old system to the new system was not only smooth but met our specific requirements".Rachel Hyland, Learning and Development Specialist, Cornmarket Group
- "Since partnering with Halfords, Synergy Learning have supported the People Development team in growing the use and effectiveness of eLearning through the deployment of Totara LMS. A mix of learning styles and content is used across the Halfords HUB. Synergy Learning's honest, flexible and scalable approach has been invaluable for us, not only allowing for rapid deployment of new learning projects but also in ensuring the solutions are delivered in the most cost-effective manner. New development projects to enhance the LMS are scoped in detail and a project timeline is always agreed in advance to ensure the development feature (s) are ready for the go-live date specified by us. We'd recommend Synergy Learning (and have done so already) because, unlike most suppliers, they work with us to find and implement the best possible solution. They don't chase the pounds and their focus is solely on what will support us going forward"Laura Dangerfield, People Development
- "Thanks so much for providing a solution so quickly, you’ve saved me a great deal of hassle".Henry Fuller, Leeds Teaching Hospital
- “We are delighted with the work that has been carried out so far by Synergy Learning. We found them very friendly and extremely knowledgeable in all areas of Moodle and we did not hesitate to approach them when we needed help. I would be more than happy to recommend them as a preferred eLearning supplier”Isobel Taylor, Plan Academy Networking Officer
- "Through the support from Synergy Learning we were able to extend our learning management system to become an attractive world-wide offering. As supplier of online and blended learning language courses for German as a foreign language, we have often very specific requirements. We have been supported from consultancy to implementation through Synergy Learning's valuable consultancy and development expertise. Through continual development, the learning management system has become central to the digital strategy of the Goethe-Institut"Joachim Quandt (Sprachkurse und Fortbildungen)
Synergy Learning are proud to be the leading Moodle, Mahara & Totara Partner in the UK and Ireland. Being a Partner enables us to have the most up-to-date information on the platforms, allowing us to provide clients with the highest quality service in; hosting, support, training, design and consultancy.
Being a Certified Moodle Partner since 2005 we have provided a number of development contributions as well as financial support to the Moodle project.
A Platinum partner since 2011 we have worked with many corporate businesses and charities to produce workplace learning platforms using Totara.
Being a Mahara partner since 2007, we know our stuff and can offer clients the most up-to- date and sound advice on their eportfolio platforms.